Is it raining tacos yet?! This weekend marks the moment you’ve been waiting for, three days on unabashed Fun Fun Fun (Fest). Celebrating its tenth anniversary, Fun Fun Fun Fest does not disappoint this year. While D’angelo sadly backed out last week due to illness, the fest recovered with a bona fide replacement: Ms. Lauryn Hill.
The entire lineup is stacked with featured headliners Jane’s Addiction, Wu-Tang Clan, CHVRCHES, and Coheed and Cambria (shout-out to 16 year old me), plus performances by Future Islands, Neon Indian, Peaches, Grimes, Cheap Trick and many, many more.
How to navigate all the stages and sounds? Listen to my Fun Fun Fun Fest 2015 Playlist to familiarize yourself with some of the must-see acts of the weekend.
What makes this festival triple the fun however, is that there’s triple the action. In addition to the music, there’s a comedy stage featuring Tig Notaro, Eugene Mirman and Chris Cubas, there’s wrestling, skating and BMX, and most importantly, there’s the famed taco cannon.
Take advantage of all the wonderful weirdness that awaits by adding the following to your to-do list:
- Twerking Lessons With Big Freedia
- Motivational speaking with Andrew W.K.
- Emoji keyboard. Download the FFF Fest app and get the free FFF Emoji Keyboard (complete with a pervy naked dude, porta-potty, and mic-drop) to make your weekend that much more epic.
- Air Sex Championship. Because who doesn’t want to see what that’s all about?
- Download the Supper app for Fun Fun Fun Fest’s personalized Festival Eats recommendations.
Lastly, have fun and ENJOY THE MUSIC. See you out under the big Texas sky. Watch out for raining tacos.